Autolook Awards are created to emphasize the concept of racing cars as a refined form of communication,awarding teams and sponsors not for their sport achievements, but for their communication strategies, always prevalent in motorsports.
Famous liveries, commercials, advertising campaigns, great initiatives realized by manufacturers who participated to every world motorsport championship were analyzed by a committee of professionals, as Formula 1 journalists and motorsport exponents, made by:
- Andrea Levy (President of Autolook Week)
- Angelo Sticchi Damiani (President of ACI)
- Benedetto Camerana (President of Museo dell’Automobile)
- Monica Mailander Macaluso (President of Gino Macaluso Foundation)
- Paolo D’Alessio (co-creator Autolook Week and Autolook Awards)
- Mario Isola (Racing Manager Pirelli)
- Ludovico Fois (Communication Manager and Councilor for External and Institutional Relations ACI)
- Elena Minardi (co-organizer Historic Minardi Days)
- Umberto Zapelloni (Formula 1 journalist)
- Alberto Sabbatini (Formula 1 journalist)
- Pino Allievi(Formula 1 journalist)
- Federica Masolin (Formula 1 journalist)
- Franco Nugnes (Formula 1 journalist)
- Ercole Colombo (Formula 1 photographer)
The second edition of the Autolook Awards was held on Monday 4 September at the OGR Torino, a special awards ceremony presented by SKY journalist Federica Masolin and enriched by the presence of the greats who have made sports cars modern palettes, artistic vehicles and rapid advertising messages.
During the Autolook Awards ceremony, the Evolution conference was held, which addressed the technical evolution of Formula 1 over the years: Paolo D'Alessio, curator of the Awards and of the Evolution photographic exhibition, and the Eng. Giorgio Stirano.
On the sidelines of the conference, the photographic exhibition Evolution, which illustrated the technical development and stylistic evolution of single-seaters in the queen category of world motor racing, from 1950 to 2023.
AUTOLOOK AWARDS 2023 WINNERS AND CATEGORIES:
- TOTAL LOOK AUTOLOOK AWARD - Oracle Red Bull Racing
For having been able to create an innovative and coherent way in communicating its brand and its values through motorsport and the events of which it always knows how to be the protagonist
- MOTO GP AUTOLOOK AWARD – Kevin Schwantz (Suzuki)
For having entered motorcycling legend in 1991 with overtaking Rainey at Hockenheim thanks to his proverbial braking, a distinctive trait of Kevin Schwantz's style.
- ENDURANCE AUTOLOOK AWARD – Ferrari
For his victorious return to the Le Mans challenge 50 years after his last participation in the Endurance competition, dragging the fans into a crescendo of passion and sense of belonging that makes his return to Ferrari unique.
- COLLECTION AUTOLOOK AWARD – Fondazione Gino Macaluso
For the passion and care shown to a one-of-a-kind collection dedicated to a legendary and winning cycle of the WRC, which celebrates its 50th anniversary in 2023
- ANNIVERSARY AUTOLOOK AWARD – MAUTO Museo Nazionale dell'Automobile
To be a symbol and witness of the link between our social culture and one of the inventions that made history: the automobile.
- PHOTOGRAPHY AUTOLOOK AWARD – Ercole Colombo
Lifetime Achievement Award to the most iconic photographer who was able to tell the epic of Formula 1 with his shots.
- AUTOIMAGE AUTOLOOK AWARD – Roberto Piccinini (Ag. Actualfoto)
Lifetime Achievement Award to the photographic agency that was able to tell the epic of Formula 1 with his shots.
- COMMUNICATION AUTOLOOK AWARD – SKY Italia
Because it has contributed to the spread of motor sports, with spectacular, in-depth and professional coverage of the main categories, starting with Formula 1.